How often do you think of discarding all those ripe bananas that have been in your kitchen for more than a week?
Guess What! now you don’t have to think about it. Because we have some delicious and easy to make dessert recipes by using ripe bananas and you are going to love it.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownie
What please a mankind better than a hot, dense peanut butter brownie *Slurping*
for 8 servings
- 2 ripe banana
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, plus 1 additional tablespoon, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, plus 1 additional tablespoon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, use a fork to mash the bananas. Add the sugar, ½ cup (115 g) of butter, and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter to grease a 9×9-inch (23×23 cm) baking tray.
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to dust every side of the baking tray.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Use a spoon to add dollops of peanut butter on top of the batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center no longer jiggles when pan is shaken.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
for 4 servings
- 2 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup pancake mix
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup milk
- oil, for frying
- powdered sugar, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork to smash the bananas.
- Add in pancake mix, cinnamon and milk. Whisk together until combined.
- Fry in oil. About 1 tablespoon per fritter.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown and cooked through the middle.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar.
Moist Banana Bread
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 cup granulated white sugar
2 large eggs
3 medium bananas, very ripe
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt butter in a pan and set aside
- In a large bowl, smash ripe bananas, add eggs, milk and melted butter
- In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients in dry ingredients
- lastly fold nuts and chopped chocolate in the prepared batter
- bake it until skewer comes out clean
- Enjoy it right from oven
Banana Date Smoothie
2 medium bananas, ripe
1/4 cup pitted dates
2 cups almond milk
4 tbsp sugar
4 ice cubes
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée on high until smooth, about one minute.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and salt. Best if served immediately.
- Have Fun!
Try them all and do let us know if you like it, You will for sure.